Review TestOut Courseware report data to help determine gaps in student knowledge to direct targeted review of course material in preparation for the CompTIA ITF Certification Exam.
- TestOut Courseware: https://testout.com
- Today, we will continue our cycle of directed study and retesting, with the goal of achieving 80% or higher on our next attempt at the A.4 ITF Certification Practice Exam.
- Log into the TestOut Courseware site, and go to the A.1.1 CompTIA Exam Objectives section.
- For each of the Objective areas that you scored below 80%, use the Table 1: CompTIA Fundamentals Certification Exam Objectives (FCO-U61) to identify the specific chapter that you need to study to review for that objective.
- For example, if you scored low on Objective 1.2, Compare and contrast fundamental data types and their characteristics, you would review Chapter 3.4, Programming Terms and Concepts.
- Once you are confident in your understanding of the material in the reviewed Chapter, check it off your Exam Report and move on to the next highlighted chapter.
- We will retake the A.4 ITF Certification Practice Exam once again on Friday, February 28th.
Assigned: February 26th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: February 28th, 2020