This section contains six domain practice reviews related to the CompTIA ITF Practice Exam Domains:
The domain practices:
- Have 20 questions per domain review
- Are randomly generated
- Have no time limit
- Are not pass/fail
- Have a percentage score at the end of the session
- Recommend an 80% passing score.
- TestOut Courseware: https://testout.com
- Section 2.1: The Internet
- Section 2.4: Networking Standards and Protocols
- Section 2.5: Application Delivery
- Section 4.2: Data
- Section 4.3: Threats to Data
- Section 4.4: Security Concepts
- Section 4.5: Personal Data and Device Security
- Section 4.6: Corporate Data Security
- Access the TestOut Courseware through the provided link.
- Review Sections 2.1, 2.4, 2.5, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6, and take the 20 question A.2.6 practice test. Your goal is to achieve a score of 80% or higher on the practice test.
- After you finish, you may review each question by selecting the Individual Responses option, then return to the relevant section in the course to review the instructional material.
- Retake the practice test after reviewing the material to make progress towards and achieve the 80% passing score before the end of day on Friday of this week.
- We will take a comprehensive practice test covering all six of the CompTIA Exam Objective Domains on Tuesday of next week. Use these six practice tests as your review resources to identify gaps in your knowledge, and re-read the relevant chapters to fill these gaps and prepare for Tuesday’s comprehensive practice test.
Assigned: February 13th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: February 14th, 2020