This section contains six domain practice reviews related to the CompTIA ITF Practice Exam Domains:
The domain practices:
- Have 20 questions per domain review
- Are randomly generated
- Have no time limit
- Are not pass/fail
- Have a percentage score at the end of the session
- Recommend an 80% passing score.
- TestOut Courseware: https://testout.com
- Section 3.3: Introduction to Programming
- Section 3.4: Programming Terms and Concepts
- Access the TestOut Courseware through the provided link.
- Review Section 3.3: Introduction to Programming and Section 3.4: Programming Terms and Concepts, and take the 20 question A.2.4 practice test. Your goal is to achieve a score of 80% or higher on the practice test.
- After you finish, you may review each question by selecting the Individual Responses option, then return to the relevant section in the course to review the instructional material.
- Retake the practice test after reviewing the material to make progress towards and achieve the 80% passing score before advancing to the next Practice Exam.
Assigned: February 6th, 2020
Teacher Pacing Due Date: February 7th, 2020